Tuesday, March 24, 2009

week four

Who else's blog have your read and commented on?
Posted by Sean at 10:17 AM 0 comments
Monday, March


My internship is obtimuim realty. it a business where you can get a apartment or houses and something that the professional do is to make phone calls and check houses and also type. my internship is at 704 flatbush and parkside avenue. that neighborhood is not the same as the school because the school neighbord is safer than the internship neighbord. these couple of day she is being tuff and i don't know why. Things that i have done so far is fyerling and also give flyers to people outside. Some highlight in week four were incredible difficult because things were not going the right way between us and our mentor and boss.

i leave school as soon i finished eating lunch. it take me like 45 munite to get to my internship or less than that. Sometime i get home at 4 or 6 a clock and it depend how long i work. My schedule is from monday through thursday. i work everyday except friday and i work 3 or six hours sometime. The two and only people that can sign my paper is my supers advisor and my boss.

Week third was way better than week four. week foour is the worst week that i have work since i begin working. i don't think they is something that i like about my internship is like i don't like nothing their. And i dislike everything their. i having read nobody blog yet.

1 comment:

  1. This is your most complete blog so far because it has more details that the other three. For the future, you will begin to talk about your new internship site. Make sure to catch up with the blogs and do the vocabulary blogs (week five and beyond).

    ReplyDelete