Wednesday, April 29, 2009

week 8 and 9

My internship is great and things that i wanted to accomplish seem that i am accomplishing it, my mentor is great. he help us with lot's of things and i am really confident that i can do what i want to do like my goal for this internship which is coming true for me.

I don't think they is any different for me everything is great the environment everything, i just like working in this place because i think it can help me with lot's of things in my future.

New skills that i learned are how to be with a kid and also what can make a kid get along with you. I also learned to tutor better with the kids , and also i have learned how to calm my self down. I also learned how to communicate with childrens.
The skills that is more transferable is the way i am communicating the children is like it's getting better and better everyday.

i can say that i have the best mentor than every other eleven graders in the school. because first he is a great person, he now how to be and talk people, he is careful and also helpful. He don't have no problem with nobody. And the co-workers i can say they are good people to work with.

i hace grown a lot in this job because being with these people make you think that you in a high level and the way they act and react you can just see how great they are, especially my mentor.

We use verbal communication went we talking to each other.

i didn't face any challenges that is hard but it just that sometime when you try to help the kids they refuse to do they work and you have to kind of talk to them so that they can do it but sometime event you say that they won't do it , beside that the childrens are great.

In school , i have little of challenges because sometime i be having lot's of home work and if i came from work i'll be very tired and i won't be able to do it. But i just handle them by doing my work and after that get a rest.

I am working on getting to know more of how this job work and what certain other thing would you need to be able to work with kids.

something that i learned about New York city is that it's a great place to be, but also it's a place that you have to work hard if you want to accomplish certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment